F, b. 5 March 1763, d. 30 September 1794
She married Thomas Duncan
. Elizabeth was born on 5 March 1763. Elizabeth died on 30 September 1794 at age 31.
F, b. 6 January 1772, d. 10 March 1857
Elizabeth was born on 6 January 1772.1
She married Stephen Snodgrass
on 19 March 1789.2,1
Elizabeth died on 10 March 1857 at age 85.1
Her body was interred in March 1857 at Hedgesville, Berkeley County, Virginia, at Hedgesville Cemetery.
- [S757] Source: Wilbur F. Creighton Collection, TN State Library and Archives, 403 Seventh Ave., North, Nashville, TN 37243-0312, XIV-M-4, Box 2-8.
- [S435] Source: The Evans Family by Marjorie Stewart Tucker, Earl Gray Printing, Birmingham, Alabama, page 163, a copy of which is located in the Berkeley County Library, Martinsburg, WV 25401.
F, b. 13 January 1768, d. October 1820
She married Isaac Evans
. She married John Evans
. Ann was born on 13 January 1768. Ann died in October 1820 at age 52.
F, b. 24 March 1770, d. 1821
She married Paul Verdier
. Sarah was born on 24 March 1770. Sarah died in 1821.
F, b. 9 January 1781
Mary died. She married James Verdier
. Mary was born on 9 January 1781.
F, b. 19 September 1785
Priscilla died. She married Edward Foreman
. Priscilla was born on 19 September 1785.
His body was interred at Berkeley County, Virginia. John died. John was born. He married Elizabeth Evans
She married John Fryatt
. Her body was interred at Berkeley County, Virginia. Elizabeth was born. Elizabeth died.
- [S438] Source: The Evans Family by Marjorie Stewart Tucker, Earl Gray Printing, Birmingham, Alabama, page 169, a copy of which is located in the Berkeley County Library, Martinsburg, WV 25401.
Elizabeth died. Elizabeth was born.
Sheridan died. Sheridan was born.
Eliza died. Eliza was born.
Darby died. Darby was born.
Charles died. Charles was born.
Judith Logan Tabb
F, b. 20 March 1884, d. 10 November 1886
Judith was born at 'Summerville', Gloucester County, Virginia, on 20 March 1884. Judith died on 10 November 1886 at 'Summerville', Gloucester County, Virginia, at age 2. Her body was interred in November 1886 at Gloucester County, Virginia, at Ware Church.
Anne Dade Stith
F, b. 1778, d. March 1846
Anne was born at 'Rock Spring', Brunswick County, Virginia, in 1778. She married Robert Bolling IV
at King George County, Virginia, on 23 November 1797.1
Anne died in March 1846.2
- [S470] Source: R. Bolling Batte Papers -- Biographical Card Files, Bolling, R, beginning with card 48 of 159 (http://188.8.131.52/cgi-bin/drawerIII/disk8/CC/BA/005/B0054, The Library of Virginia, 800 E. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219-8000.
- [S469] Source: R. Bolling Batte Papers -- Biographical Card Files, Bolling, R, beginning with card 49 of 159 (http://184.108.40.206/cgi-bin/drawerIII/disk8/CC/BA/005/B0054, The Library of Virginia, 800 E. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219-8000.
George Washington Bolling
M, b. 1806, d. 1875
Martha Smith Nicholls
F, b. 1808, d. 1886
Martha was born at Georgetown, Washington, District of Columbia, in 1808. She married George Washington Bolling
in 1827. Martha died in 1886.
Mary Tabb Bolling
F, b. 17 August 1846, d. 5 May 1924
Mary was born at Petersburg, Prince George County, Virginia, on 17 August 1846.1
She married William Henry Fitzhugh Lee
on 28 November 1867. Mary died on 5 May 1924 at age 77. Her body was interred after 5 May 1924 at Lexington, Rockbridge County, Virginia, at Lee Chapel.
William Henry Fitzhugh Lee
M, b. 31 May 1837, d. 15 October 1891
William Henry Fitzhugh Lee
William was born at Arlington, Virginia, on 31 May 1837.1
He married Charlotte Wickham
in 1859 at Charles City, Charles County, VVirginia. William's occupation: Confederate Major General between 1861 and 1865. He married Mary Tabb Bolling
on 28 November 1867. William died on 15 October 1891 at age 54.1
His body was interred after 15 October 1891 at Lexington, Rockbridge County, Virginia, at Lee Chapel.1
Robert Edward Lee III
M, b. 1869, d. 1922